INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
Information You Provide to Us.
We may collect information that you provide to us in connection with your use of the Services when you register as a user of the Service make changes to your user profile information, send e-mail messages, forms, or other information to us through the Service, or use the Services, such as make a transaction through the Services.If you register for a Craft & Cloth Company account, you will be required to provide your email address and create a password. You may also have to provide additional information in connection with your Craft & Cloth Company account , including your full name, birthday, your city, state and country of residence, your zip code.Information Automatically Collected Through the Service.Craft & Cloth Company, along with our third party service partners, vendors and business partners may automatically collect information about usage of our site and those who visit and transact through it. The information automatically collected about those accessing or using our site may include, but is not limited to, device ID, device type, browser type and version, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Service, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
USE OF INFORMATION
Craft & Cloth Company may use information that we collect about you through the Services to:
- Personalize, customize, measure, and improve our services, content, and advertising and otherwise to enhance your experience of the Services;
- Facilitate financial transactions;
- Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Service;
- Generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- Compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Contact you with information, including promotional, marketing and advertising information and
- recommendations that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTY
Craft & Cloth Company may disclose your information to the following third parties:Our Service Providers We may share your information with third party contractors or service providers who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Service, processing payments and payouts, fulfilling orders you place through the Service or otherwise responding to your customer service requests. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf and are required to provide your information with at least the same level of protection and security as we use for the Service.Companies that Acquire Our Business or Assets If Craft & Cloth Company becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, securities offering, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, Craft & Cloth Company may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection with the applicable transaction.