Welcome to Craft & Cloth Company shopping portal. Here are the terms and conditions to use Craft & Cloth Company shopping portal. This contract is made between you (as the user) and Craft & Cloth Company. During registration the user must agree to follow all these terms and conditions, and hence we advise you to read this agreement very carefully. ON VIOLATING THIS AGREEMENT YOUR REGISTRATION WILL GET CANCELLED AUTOMATICALLY. Once you accept, this becomes a legally valid agreement between you (as the user) and Craft & Cloth Company (for Craft & Cloth Company).
This website is created & managed by Craft & Cloth Company,Thiruvambady,calicut India; therefore the laws in India shall apply & courts in Calicut shall have the jurisdiction regarding all the terms & conditions of Craft & Cloth Company.
Craft & Cloth Company has the right to make the needed changes in terms & conditions.By agreeing the terms and conditions you (as the user) represent and warrant that you are capable and eligible to enter in to a legal agreement with Craft & Cloth Company.\
You shall not use this site if you are not competent to be in an agreement under the applicable laws, rules and regulations related to this website.
- Craft & Cloth Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions of the service with or without any prior notification. You are free to access the latest version of our terms and conditions at any time.
- We are requested to regularly review our terms and if you find that they are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. On the other hand, if you continue to use our services you agree to accept and abide by the modified terms and conditions of Craft & Cloth Company.
- To avail and use our services you will have to register with Craft & Cloth Company. As a part of the registration process you will have to provide the present, complete, and accurate registration information and will have to maintain and update this information on time.
- You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not, under an obligation reveal to any representative or agent of Craft & Cloth Company.
- Users shall approve to receive communications from Craft & Cloth Company electronically & Craft & Cloth Company will communicate with users either by email or by posting notices on the website.
- Craft & Cloth Company Online Shopping Platform
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that Craft & Cloth Company is an online shopping platform allowing the users to buy products listed on Craft & Cloth Company, at the price indicated, abiding by the terms and conditions given therein, at any time from any place. You also agree and undertake that you are accessing our services & making transactions at your sole risk and are using your best and wise judgment before entering into any transaction through our website.
- Craft & Cloth Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- All your (you as user) orders shall be pre-approved with an acceptable method of payment as given by Craft & Cloth Company, which is can be subjected for additional verification or information, if required
- The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
- Any and all orders placed by you on Craft & Cloth Company are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction as per the agreement.
- Before placing your order you are advised to read the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to abide by our terms and conditions of sale, included in the description of the item.
- The users shall provide the Photo ID proof or any other legally valid document at the time of delivery. Once an order is processed and the goods delivered to you the items won’t be taken back.
- Craft & Cloth Company shall not be responsible for wrong delivery due to incorrect or incomplete address provided by the customer. In such cases Craft & Cloth Company has the right to charge shipping cost and processing fees while refunding the amount.
- Craft & Cloth Company is committed to safeguard the customer’s personal database. Information collected from the user for the process and execution of orders will not be shared or passed on for any other purpose.
- The actual color of the product that you see on our website may differ slightly from what’s shown, due to lighting differences, individual pc monitor color settings, photography styles, etc.
- All orders are subjected to availability at the time of placing order usually, but are usually shipped within 30 days. Craft & Cloth Company as the right to cancel any order suspecting fraud
- All refunds (made for only valid claims) shall be done after deducting payment processing fees and other respective charges related to bank and transport agencies. No cash refunds shall be entertained.
- After submitting your order using our shopping cart and paying your amount successfully, through the mentioned payment gateway, you will receive the confirmation e-mail. Keep the ‘Order Confirmation’ & ‘Transaction Completed’ receipts safe.
- If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately to address mentioned on our website. All complaints will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you at the time of placing the order shall be correct and accurate. Users who disagree to this condition will be penalized and fined for violations.
- Under any circumstances you are not allowed to use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you.
- The information that you provide will be used only for the process and delivery of your order, and shall not be shared with any third parties, unless required by law, regulation or court order.
- Despite of other legal measures that may are available, Craft & Cloth Company shall have its sole discretion limit to take decisions on the following user activities, by immediately removing the user from our listing, either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate the membership, and/or refuse access to Craft & Cloth Company:
- If the USER breaches any of the terms and conditions of the Agreement with Craft & Cloth Company.If the USER provides wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information If the actions of the user causes any harm, damage or loss to the company or any other users of Craft & Cloth Company Illegal and/or unauthorized use of our services, including unauthorized framing of or linking to our website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this agreement.